The Avaya IP Office is an integrated IP telephony (a.k.a "Voice over IP" or "VoIP") system that supports TAPI 2.0. If you have their TAPI / wave drivers, you can use Active Call Center with the IP Office.
The advantages of the IP Office platform include:
Implementing an Avaya IP Office solution is best done with the assistance of an Avaya certified solution provider. Mark Larsen at Nexus Telecommunications has experience configuring Active Call Center systems using the Avaya IP Office - www.nexustelecommunications.com or call him: +1 (720) 895-4500.
If you are using this product, you will need to perform the following workaround to get Active Call Center to answer calls:
1. Start Active Call Center.
2. Tools... Voice Telephony Settings. Set ring count to 0.
3. From Windows Taskbar, Start... Run... REGEDIT.
4. Find the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ SunnyBeach \ Active Call Center \ Settings.
5. Set the value "IP Office Compatibility" to 1.