The Call History
The Call History stores data about all the incoming calls. The data stored includes:
- Audio recorded from the caller speaking.
- Date and time of incoming call.
- Folder for filing incoming call.
- Values that indicate data input by the caller at each of the Nodes.
The Call History can be easily viewed by choosing Phone Calls...View Call History from the menu bar.
While working through this chapter, you should learn:
- How to use the Call History user interface.
- Techniques for extracting data from the Call History for data mining, reporting, and analysis.
- How to customize the Call History database format.
- How to disable the Call History to maximize performance.